Re: Alt and The government

Domenick Mirando (DOMM@delphi.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:20:08 -0500 (EST)

Hal---

>This reaction occurs almost immediately.

I think that I read somewhere that the dichromate solution oxidizes fairly
rapidly. With the way that I am doing things (surface spread, not concentrated
into a sewer), and the dilution/quantity, it shouldn't be too bad.

However, if I go into production, I'll have to do something. This could
only help.

Maybe I'll *make* a bigger bucket (already have the largest I could find),
and to tie threads, hang some kind of bag of sodium sulfite, like they
do with those deoderant cakes in urinals. <G>

If I have to, I'll make a holding tank outside for processing and removal.
(Maybe I should move to the city and do what everyone else is doing. <G>)

Thanks for the info!

---Dom