[pinhole] Re: Bellows replacement

Brian Ellis (beellis@gte.net)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:33:25 -0500

My experience with Flexible Products was kind of mixed. They used a material in making
a bellows for my Technikardan that was too thick so the camera wouldn't fold
properly. That's the bad news. The good news is that they owned up to the error and
offered to make another bellows, using a thinner material, at no cost .I sold the
camera before taking them up on their offer so I don't know how it would have turned
out. Personally, if I were having another bellows made I think I'd try another maker
although I appreciated their honesty. Brian