Personal venues

Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:35:16 -0800

I am constantly reminded of the personal venues that drive the messages
appearing on this list. Two of you are constantly criticizing the earnest
efforts of others, seemingly under the guise of constructive messages. My
take on your efforts is that your ego is in your way - you should either
become a lurker or truly provide egoless input. You shall remain nameless
in this message so as to not start another war, but you know who you are.
In any case, much more of the sickening, non productive, ego oriented and
contra thoughts, and I too shall UNSUBSCRIBE.

Nick Makris