Please Stop!!

kl (isabella32@earthlink.net)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:47:59 -0800

When I first subscribed to this list last year, I was pleasantly
surprised by the amount of useful information coming from it every day.
It has degenerated greatly over the past few weeks. I don't really care
to have my mailbox jammed with so much useless b.s. I don't need to read
endless posts about Judy's spats with other members of the list or lame
attempts at humor that have been circling the net for years. This list
is a great resource so, please,keep to the subject and feed your egos
some other way.

regards,

William Linne