Tray developing 8X10

Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:30:47 -0800

Another calculation, I suppose ... using FX2, which pushes beautifully; as I
get thick negatives, clear imaging, and the finest of fine grain. Detail!

Unfortunately6, i dind''t calculate the ultra-use of the chemicals while
pushing, and therefore got a very weak set of negs on the second development
of four 8X10s in a used developer.

I mixed 2 liters, did one 8X10 and four 6 1/2 X 8 1/2 that I calculated
would use one liter; then did four 8X10s and they came out very weak.

Both times I did 26 minutes at 68 degrees with constant agitation.

Now, I'm going to have to use the bleach, redevelop in acufine or FX 2,
again.

Oh, well.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA
Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA