Chrysotype.

Darlington Media Group (postmaster@mediaworkshop.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:38:26 +0000

>It is my understanding that Ed Buziak is off line at CompuServe and the
>Internet due to a severe lighting strike at his home/office. Apparently this
>isn't the first time Ed's computer equipment has been hit by lighting, if
>you can believe such reports.

I can confirm that Ed Buziak's replacement modem is now working just fine
and he his receiving and sending E Mails (his telephone line was actually
hit by lightening). Perhaps if he promises the great God, Thor that he will
include more articles on the "Alts" then he will be spared furher wrath.

>If you are subscribing for Alt. Process information I wouldn't bother as the
>magazine of late has been only marginal in content for Alt Process material.

I agree that "Camera & Darkroom" is not a magazine devoted entirely to the
"Alt Processes" but then again, neither has this list of late ;-) What it
does have though, is an eclectic but intelligent content that should appeal
to the dedicated enthusiast.

                                        Tony McLean
.