Re: jewelia spills over the edge

joel lederer (lederer@netvision.net.il)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:28:42 +0200

Hey Jewelia,
    It was nice reading your post. The group has been filled with such junk and
aggression these past weeks that I've been staying out. I appreciated your story
and wish that more list members would write up their personal accounts as you
did; it puts all the tech talk in perspective.
    You struck a nerve when you said "stay puzzled". I remember an apifinal
moment of mine, borne out of confusion and the illusion of needing direction
when it occurred to me to "stay a weirdo". It has helped me to accept the fact
that I'm not going to be doing things the easy way and that as long as I realize
that the good stuff is beyond words and cognition that pictures (photographs)
are my way of dealing and well ,uh , I lost my train of thought, but I have the
feeling you know what I'm talking about...
    Anyway. Just wanted to say HI.
Joel Lederer- Tel Aviv