Re: jewelia just loves paper!

Brian D. Miller (Brian.D.Miller@Dartmouth.EDU)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:05:32 -0500 (EST)

--- You wrote:

when you say mount it on glass to work with it do you mean just sort of let it
stick to it with water or are you taping or using a little starch or somethin'
with it? i like this paper talk and am hoping we might all chip in and add in a
little here and there and then there's fabric and ....?

--- end of quote ---

I actually tape it down, & in some cases actually fold it over to the back of
the glass plate. Once it gets wet, it can curl up into a tight little roll.

Brian Miller

Studio Art Department

Dartmouth College