Re: jewelia just loves paper!

Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:09:00 -0500

Judy Seigel wrote:
> But Jeff, what is the MAKE of that "artist drawing bristol." Strathmore?
> I believe the term alone is not definitive...

Yes, believe it or don't, as strange as it may sound, it's realy refered
to as Artist Drawing Bristol. And this is what it is called in the
catalogs that wholsalers provide to art stores. Sorry, I have no idea
what company makes it, only that it can be ordered under that name. I
bought some from Pearl Art Supplies in Tampa.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/