Re: Stop Bay Area Thread

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:33:01 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, kl wrote:

> Gumprint@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Can this be done offlist? Not really alt photo.
>

> Sure, my apologies. I didn't mean to post this to the list. Strange
> though, that this bothers you but the endless "Who said what to Judy"
> and other pointless digressions do not. Just a thought.

Judy Who?

Listen guys, Judy has had it with being all-purpose, knee-jerk, reflex,
auto-default example of baaaaad. So, if you must name a name, how about
selecting from the "and other pointless digressions" column?

>From here though, it looks like some folks just get huffed out awful
easy....and you know what? I think it may be catching. I myself, normally
the most good-humored of persons, feel a huff coming on any minute...

As for those queasy digestions... they should probably seek medical
attention, or try an herbal remedy. Life can be awfully tough for the
digestively disadvantaged.

Just a thought (or 3),

Judy