Re: Woodburytype Printing

joel lederer (lederer@netvision.net.il)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:59:45 +0200

Hey Richard,
    Not sure where to find Woodbury-type info on the web but maybe use
"photoglypty" as a key word as well.
    Two books which refer to Woodbury and his inventions are A History and
Handbook of Photography by Gaston Tissandier and The Keepers of Light by
William Crawford.
    If you are unable to find these titles (the first one is from 1878 but was
reprinted in 1973 and the second is still tmk available) drop me a line and
I'd be happy to xerox the chapters you are looking for.
Joel Lederer- Tel Aviv