Re: re-photographing negatives

Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro@greco.com.br)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:39:15 -0300

Hi Carl,

>... you'd have a devil of a time setting up your
>camera with alignment as good as a decent enlarger...

Yes, I agree with you, it is easier with an enlarger, but alignment with any
camera is not difficult at all, just place a mirror on the plane you are
focusing (where the picture you want to copy will be) and when you can see
your own lens in the center of your ground glass, it is align!
It is like a simple "optic bank" (I don't know if the term is this, I am
adapting from portuguese)

Best

Joao