Re: Kozo Paper

Andy Buck (buckwiet@yahoo.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 06:47:33 -0800 (PST)

I saw a show at PaceMacGill in NYC last year of giclee (sic) prints
done at Cone Editions in Vermont printed on kozo paper. I believe the
source was 2-1/4 negs. The prints were 16x20 up to 24x30 and were
impressive, much better than I had expected, although the imagery was
completey forgettable. The paper definitely becomes an element of the
final work, rather than just a surface for the image.