Re: Kozo Paper

jewelia (jewelia@erols.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:10:12 -0800

yeah--i know andy--i was playing sort of with it--and wanted to finish up
the discussion to pass out my research for people to consider--sorry to
imply the ?--its one of the fun things about e-mail you know--you can't see
the tone and beautiful smile that was on my face as i wrote it. yeah i think
i've heard the name f. stop fitzgerald but can't remember where or what???

then there is the pomo writer rusirus--you know that one?

i love your name too darlin'

do you forgive me? -- jewelia
(okay, i already know you did)