Re: Elastoseal for bellows repair and /or making?

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:16:58 -0700

Patrick,

As you know I treasure and own one of your beautifully restored Burk and
James 5x7 in blond maple. I love it. The problem is it is too nice to use,
at least the way I use cameras. It has to be lovingly handled in the field.
I am rough on cameras and toss them in the van fully opened. That's why I
love my metal Calumet C1. It is industructable. For the C1, a full restored
bellows is perfect for me. For the beautiful Burk & James, I like the new
bellows. The same for my mint Leica M2. Using it is a crime, at least the
way I treat cameras.

--Dick