Re: Photochemistry Shipping Problems

jewelia (jewelia@erols.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:47:59 -0800

Hi C. Michael ---- l'jewelia is trolling the list on occassion and there
may be the Jewelia Loves Paper stuff in the archives someday -- i don't know
how that works -- but i'd be glad to send you hard copies of the
conversation at S. OK. SU if you give me an address -- intend to polish that
writing based my research --into a paper article with more details and have
it published in hard copy and will put that and other good stuff to dazzle
you with on my personal web site --when i get to having one --- won't bother
with it for a little bit -- got a really big summer coming up and no time
for a good set of bytes. i of course I can't help you on the data base RM
discussed though. just need an address. i'll put the direct hot-line and i
mean HOT LINE address down below:

jewelia Margueritta Cameroon
and i really do love paper!
jewelia@erols.com