Re: One Pass* Negative Cleaner reports??

David Milton (dmilton@csus.edu)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 07:28:47 -0700

I have used this system, although quite recently. The roller is not sticky
like tape; it picks up the dust rather than blowing it into the air. After
rolling the surface, the roller is cleaned by rolling it onto a sheet of
special paper that releases and captures the dust. However, they are really
pricey at about $119.00 USD each! I have found the company that licensed the
product to other companies and they also make the units, but under a different
name. Maybe their version will be cheaper!??????

BTW: The unit works great.

David