Re: Reversal Neg. contrast control

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 13:40:42 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 3/4/99 10:01:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jribeiro@greco.com.br writes:

> Just thinking, what if I use for the first development Davi's formula and
> increase the factor for base exposure, like decreasing overall contrast by
> developer 1 and may be a very shot flash for further control?

Joao,

Did you mean Dave's formula meaning the one that appeared also in the journal?
If that's why you meant, I think most likely it won't work if you just take it
and use it in the reversal method because you will get terrible terrible Dmin
(because it never reaches high Dmax in the first stage)! But I am going to
comment on it and make a few suggestions after I finish my crazy project at
work (business), so it will probably be a day or two before I can get to it

If you meant something else, my apology for any confusion. :)

Dave