Re: the shape of alt photography & the list & the movie pecker

kl (isabella32@earthlink.net)
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 10:00:14 -0800

Before William subscribed to this list, William went back to the
archives and looked at several hundred posts. Except for some ridiculous
thread involving some petty argument among two members of the list,
William found this forum to be an amazing resource for alt-photography.
Alt-photography as it is traditionally defined-photography using mostly
pre-gsp printing techniques. So, WIlliam subscribed. What WIlliam did
not want was endless threads involving bickering between one egotistical
member and another, or silly, pointless posts that can only be
considered on the topic if you stretch the definition of
"alt-photography" to the point that it becomes meaningless. Jewelia's
post,to William, seems somewhat akin to going to a restaurant and
ordering something off-menu. You can harangue the waiter and explain
sensitivity analyis to him all day long, but you should have have just
gone to a restaurant that served what you wanted. IF you are lonely, or
just want to post vapid movie reviews, William bets there is a forum out
there just for you.

Good day,

William Linne