Re: the shape of alt photography & the list & the movie pecker

Brian Ellis (beellis@gte.net)
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 16:39:02 -0500

Damn! Where are the list minders when you need them? This message wins the award
(which I hope we start giving) for longest message with least interest to anyone
except the sender. Brian