Re: careful what you say... Was: Re: David Fokos Ad

Jacques Augustowski (jacquesa@acd.ufrj.br)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 21:18:53 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Louis,
I think William Reich would have liked that all members of this list
undress before joining. When you deal among creative people, ego clashes
will be unavoidable. In the Latin way of living this can be handled as a
big family. At the end of a quarrel making love ( in a subjective way )
will cure all wounds. The people on this list are really alternate. Most
are non-conventional. Please don't be offended. What I mean is that to
live in a creative world you have to deal with the unconventional, that's
the beauty of the people who are in this list. For sure if this list was
as the others I would have unsubscribed a long time ago.
Jacques