Re: Dave Fokos images

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:02:37 -0500

A clarification/correction is in order here.

Richard Sullivan wrote:

> Take a look. David is doing some stunning work! David also wrote the
> chapter in The New Platinum Print on digital negative making so if you want
> an idea of how he does this magic...

It is true that David does stunning work, and with his gracious
permission TNPP quotes a version of his method on page 76. However David
should not be held accountable for anthing said in the rest of the
"Digital Platinum" chapter, which was in fact drafted by yours truly.
The chapter expresses the opinions of the joint authors (Dick and me)
which may not all be shared by Mr. Fokos. We are grateful to Dave for
sharing his expertise and research with our readers.

---Carl