Re: Formula needed: TMAX Dir Pos. redeveloper Part B

garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:40:36 -0800 (PST)

>Tillman Crane used to have a web page on Direct Reversal processing with
>T-MAX chemistry. I don't have the URL handy at the moment but do a search at
>Hotbot for Tillman Crane, also post a message in the rec.photo.darkroom
>newsgroup, they can be very helpfull at times.

>Hi,
>
>Just opened a kit of TMax Direct Positive Processing Kit and found the B
>Part bottle of Direct Positive Film Redeveloper EMPTY.
>
>Kodak will not sell the B part alone ......
>
>any suggestions ?

I'd return the kit for a new one... for the cost, you deserve (and
need) a complete kit. I too have seen a site URL posted to this list
with T-max redevo information. But the information was out dated and
the chemistry involved was not the same as the more recent reformulated
reversal kit. Check the dates of the information you read.

garimo