Re: mylar & jobos AND OLD WAYS

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:59:08 -0500

I use plastic trays with homemade plexi "holders." I took flat pieces of plexi,
big enough to fit in an 8x10 tray but that would hold 2 5x7 or 4 4x5 sheets. I
drilled some holes in the bottom so chemistry can come up through under the
film. I drilled and glued pegs into the plexi to keep the film from shifting
too much, or touching each other, or sliding off the frames. I use these
holders to transfer the film from tray to tray, and I agitate by rocking the
trays and occasionally lifting the holders out of the liquids and re-immersing.
Anything random.