Re: mylar & jobos AND OLD WAYS

Larry Watson (larry@oreilly.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:47:46 -0800

You can shoot 75 11x14s in an afternoon? That's like one shot every 5 minutes,
hour after hour, all afternoon. Is this in the field, or is this some kind of
specialized studio work you do. How many film holders do you use to shoot
that much film, and how often are you re-loading them? Are you changing your
set-ups or location? I would love to hear you discribe one of these afternoons.