Re: mylar & jobos AND OLD WAYS

John Rudiak (wizard@laplaza.org)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:59:17 -0700

I understand it happening with Pyro, but with non-staining developers I
have found that if you process at rtoom temp, and the drum is atr room
temp, no streaks. My belief is that if the tank is warmer than the
developer, it heats up the film where it contacts the ribs and makes light
streaks on the print. The opposite for when the tank is colder.

John

Carl, I included this to the list 'cause I thought it was relevant.