That sinking feeling

Tom Hawkins (tomehawk@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:18:15 -0800

Dear list members,

I (obviously) didn't intend for that previous message to be sent to the
entire list . Hope I didn't offend any real estate agents, people from
Atlanta (I'm from the south, so there's an entire cultural subtext there we
needn't go into), bleached blonde people ( I did that once , too, so there's
more subtext), or people who get their cameras soaked at the seaside
 haven't done that yet, but the day is young...).

To make matters worse, I heard a piece on the radio yesterday about the
consequences of sending e-mail unintentionally to the wrong person.

I thought that no one would be dumb enough to actually do so...

Save your abuse until Monday. Know that my shame is sincere.

  And for any Amex representatives who are reading, I do appreciate the free
food at the workshops...

Regards,

Tom Hawkins