Photo Warehouse FP4 in disguise (was Arista, etc.)

Kerik717@aol.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 02:50:24 -0500 (EST)

Jacques,

Photo Warehouse will notch the film no matter what size they cut it to. I've
used this film for 7x17 for years. I find it to be indistinguishable from
FP4+ when processed in PMK or Rollo Pyro. For a while I stopped using it,
thinking it was more subject to emulsion defects than the "Real Thing. Then I
got 5 boxes of 7x17 FP4+ that were all unsable because there was distinct
banding in the emulsion. I'm still trying to get Ilford to refund my $$....
Grrrrrrrrr.....

Kerik.