Re: alps SUIG

M. Umut Sarac (drumheller@fornet.net.tr)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 00:14:49 -0800

If we re talking about to print digital scanned pictures to a paper base with
a dot system
You can get the best result from prepress laboratories which have color proof
systems.
Prefer Fuji Prepress Systems ,
They are faster and more precise on the cross alignment
And the color values are more precise than the Kodak and Dupont.
If you prefer black / white printouts
Order to your prepress house
4 colour black cyan yellow magenta
colour seperation and proof.
To order a 4 color color seperation for black / white printout is 4 times
more expensive but
The result will be more satisfactory and closer to the original .
At the proof step ,
4 color or single black ink film transfer will not change the fee.
Because for ex. if you use a black film only
It means you wasted the the other 3 color films of the set also!
Prefer oval dot shape for to get sweeter degrades and select the highest
possible
resoulation.
And Fuji system can print up to 105 cm x 70 cm.
and you can use every kind of paper and textiles as a base also !

If you want to learn more ,
Dont hesitate to call me back.

Kind Regards
M, Umut Sarac