Re: Jed Devine prints

Kerik717@aol.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:07:14 -0500 (EST)

Meredith,

> prints were quite neutral in tonality and on a rather translucent tissue
like
> paper that the gallery described as "rice paper." Are there any
suggestions
> as to the paper being used and also the developer for the neutral tonality.

I've not seen Divine's prints in person. From your description, it's possible
they could be printed on Bienfang Graphics Marker 360. This is a thin,
transluscent paper that produces rather neutral tones with traditional pt/pd
printing. Ammonium citrate developer gives neutral tones compared to
potassium oxalate.

Hope that helps!
Kerik Kouklis
http://www.jps.net/kerik/