Re: Built UV Light Source

Brian Ellis (beellis@gte.net)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:00:45 -0500

Re only the ends of the lights coming on: this is so basic that I won't post it to
the group but are you sure the lights have been properly inserted in the sockets at
the ends of the fixtures? When I install florescent lights in my home, in some
pretty hard to reach places, only the ends will light if I haven't got the end of
the bulb in the fixture properly. Brian