Re: Richard Henry's Controls in B&W Photography

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:28:48 -0700

>> Very uneven development was noted when only end-over-end tank rotation
was
used. Development times with this apparatus were about 60% of the "normal"
intermittent inversion and rotation procedure times needed to obtain
equivalent densities.

I disagree with this. I have used this method for a very long time and it
proves its worth time and time again. I also wonder about constant and
vigorous agitation as well. I would want to actually try the method and
make comparisons with other methods over the long term before I personally
would be convinced that other methods work as well.

RM