USA Camera shops

Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:45:53 +0000

Sorry, but this is about as far from Alt Process as I can imagine.
Do any of the US photographers on the list know a discount camera shop
where we can buy some new Nikon 35mm camera equipment when we visit APIS in
Santa Fe in July? I remember there used to be a shop in New York that was
famous, but that was twenty years ago, and I want to check prices before we
arrive to see if it is still much cheaper to buy in the USA than in the UK.
 Is there, in fact, a shop in Santa Fe?
We have the possibility to fly to the West Coast, or via New York, but I
have to decide soon to book the air ticket.

Richard Davis
Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT