Re: brush development of large lith film

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:11:10 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Mac Legrandi wrote:
> I'm considering buying a large roll of the Freestyle Lith. The only thing
> holding me back was a way to develop the stuff.

A suggestion, Mac, that you get some 20x24 lith first to try.... It's also
quite reasonable, and as I recall (haven't checked lately) comes in, say
10 sheets, before you commit to a roll. And if that size is big enough --
well, for me not having to *cut* is worth an extra dollar....

Judy