Re: Re: brush development of large lith film

SCutting (scutting@mindspring.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:28:03 -0600

Where is the print shop auction Dan? I live in Plano so I'd love to go to
it. Amy

The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot.
            Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either.
So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise
                                   that I can't quite remember

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 16353963 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/16353963 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
16353963@pager.mirabilis.com

For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
Amy Cutting