RE: non-traditional

John R. Crankshaw (JohnCrankshaw@usa.net)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:29:00 -0500

Rob, I, too, would be waiting to hear if some websites contain alt-process
images using epson negs. I'm gearing up to try some 4-color gum bichromate
printing using color separation negatives produced by Photoshop on my Epson
printer.

Alas, I'm not far enough along to offer any images or advice.

   John

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Altomonte [mailto:alto@nextek.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 2:20 PM
To: alt photo
Subject: non-traditional

Does anyone know of some new (or old) websites that contain alt process
photos by people utilizing epson negs or like what patrick hilferty is
doing with xerox negs? I know there has to be a counterculture out there
doing alt process the non-traditional way. Mainly looking for
abstracts/surrealists. Thanks.
Rob Altomonte