paper and air polllution

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 01:56:01 -0500

hello all

last day as I was doing my test I use to print one sheet of a paper I know
and another one with a new paper.
As I do something special happen . I can't have a nice print . as I let the
paper I buy in my lab at 50% RH as for my platine paper I don't understand
why I got so much problem. I take a look to all my chemical bottle to see
if one of them let vapor get out, but they don't. my ° and Rh are the same
as usually!!!
So I take one sheet of arches I keep in closed box and I make a good print
as I use too.
then take a look to things which could pollute air and find that my wife
add an electric system to give a nice smell to the air . I stop it ,
ventilate my lab . test new sheet and it work.All the paper I keep in this
atmospere is out os use as this electric system put small particule in the
air that goes in the paper and make it out of use.

I as it happen to me I want to say it to you before someone want you to
work in a good smell area.

regards
nze christian.