Re: Trials and Tribulations of the Digital Neg

Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:50:24 +0000

I have output to Dolev(Scitex) imagesetters at about 250LPI with excellent
results and no visible dots(even with a loupe) when making Van Dyke Brown
Prints and Cyanotypes on Smooth papers and those with a slight texture.

Do you mean to say 8128dpi, not 812? I'll check on the Scitex CT format
and report back.

-Andy Darlow