Re: further adventures with Rising/Zia

Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Sat, 03 Apr 1999 21:41:20 -0500

did I send this message before? I had a strange power "freeze" on the laptop???

here's the original message

I wanted to verify which Rising Bristol paper you are talking
about...more paper name confusion. I see a Rising "Drawing" Bristol
listed in different places. I ordered some Rising Bristol from Daniel
Smith (thanks John R.), but find it (the paper color) a little too warm
for my taste. My Stephen Kinsella paper samples, which are R. "Drawing"
Bristol - Warm White (smooth or vellum?) aren't as warm. Sooooo, I'm
confused. Do you know?

BTW, I'm not (yet) tired of reading about platinum printing, but I
certainly am anxious to see some of these at APIS!

Darryl