Re: Announcing the HOBO

M. Umut Sarac (drumheller@fornet.net.tr)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 08:49:10 +0300

address _ www.newport.com

check _ online catalog

I think aluminium thin sheets reinforced with a plastic film can be use for
to create a flexible dark box between the two vertical components * objective
wall and film plane wall * I will prefer color aluminium sheets.
I think Its time to change the face of the handmade cameras If we try to
reach to the best possible print and procedures ...
Everyone can create a Linhof Quality camera or better to him / herself with
these kind of modular system parts.
I have no time to write more but please check this site and think twice.

See you at APIS
Kind Regards
M. Umut Sarac