shooting was: 8 X 10 camera

Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:54:02 -0600

Bill,
My mentor (these many years ago) forbade the use of such words as "Shoot",
"Take", "Soup" and of course "Blow-up". He was adamant that these words
used in a "common photographic mode" indicated that the photographer did
not "care" about the art, craft and science of photography.

Ken

> >I have been shooting nudes in the landscape with mine...
>
>You know, you can get arrested in many states for that. For heaven's sake,
>when are we going to stop shooting people for the sake of art!

> WILLIAM LAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY
>
> Workshops and tutorials in Platinum/Palladium printing and Zone System.
>
> 1931 23rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107
> 415-647-9432 (voice) 415-647-9438 (fax)
> wmlaven@platinotype.com
> http://www.platinotype.com

[||/\/\/\/\/\/\|| Ken Sinclair RBP,FBPA