Recipies for Platinum/Palladium prints

jan zitzmann (zitzmann@gmx.de)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:45:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I was subscriber to this list about two years ago, and now - again while
working on new projects - the app rose my interest again.

I'd like to get a little more detail on the chemical processes involved
in the Platinum/Palladium process (PPP) described in
http://www.onlinephotography.com/plat.html

Since this seems to be a very reliable, high quality process I'd be
interested in using this PPP, yet there are no quantitative recipies for
it that I could find on the net.

If someone has further information on the chemical processes involves and
can propose the quantitative concentrations of the chemicals involved,
please post here or correspond privately. I'd also apprreciate other urls
on the topic.

MfG

Jan Zitzmann