subscribing a fellow classmate

astrid and rene (hellhexx@netscape.net)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:07:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am a third year photography student and I have been a member of the list now
for about six months. I have a classmate who is interested in joining the
list but I am not sure as to what message she should type in the body of the
text to become subscribed. If anyone wouldn't mind letting me know I would
greatly appreciate it! I feel that this list has made an incredible
difference in my education of photography and I want to spread the wealth!
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Astrid