Cyanotype problem

SCHRAMMR@WLSVAX.WVNET.EDU
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 11:04:00 -0400 (EDT)

As Judy says, you can filter the mold off of solution A and it should be
OK. I have done this many times.
If you are getting images, it sound like the sensitizer is OK. If the image is
washing off, then I would suggest the following"

1. Perhaps you are not printing deep enough. Print until the highlights turn
   purple.

2. Make sure the paper you are using is not buffered.

3. Make sure that the wash water is not alkaline.

4. Do not use heat to dry the sensitized paper.

Your exposures seem to be very long, but then I don't know anything about
your light source.

Bob Schramm