Cyanotypes and the Van Dyke Process

Fulload@aol.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:45:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hello...

I'm new to this site, and I am hoping that someone here might be able to help
me.

I am looking for some worthwhile, informative, information concerning
Cyanotypes and Van Dyke Processing. I am a photography student in Virginia,
and am seeking this information in order to give an oral presentation and
follow up demonstration. If anyone has some information, or good sites that
I could go to concerning this subject, I would be very appreciative.

I remain,
ginette