Re: Thanks again Daryl

Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 14 May 1999 01:09:17 -0700

At 11:35 PM 5/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>As I examined the list you sent I found that it it is listed.
>(The Dictionary of Photography and Reference Book for Amateur and
>Professional Photographers)
> Thank you ever so much I have searched high and low for that book. It
>contains much magic and photo alchemy. Hee hee thanks....

  Another interesting book with obscure and arcane material in it is
_Photographic Amusements_
 I no longer remember the original author, it may have been E.J.Wall. This
went through many editions from the early 1930's to the early fifties. In
the US it was published by the American Photographic Book Publishing
Company, Boston.
----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.