Re: gum neg

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Sun, 09 May 1999 19:17:18 -0700

>From: Julian Smart <planetzed@btinternet.com>
>
>Judy, you're right as usual. A 21 step would be the answer to all my
>problems- if only I could get round to buying one!!!

Well......... a step wedge didn't "answer to all my problems".
My mortgage is still too high, my truck too old, learning
photoshop and quark is still causing me brain damage....... but I
will strongly suggest you give Stouffers a call (219-234-5023)
and get a wedge (I like the 1/3 stop version # T3110). Better
yet: get a few. You will find yourself testing multiple
time/variables with them. They realy are a wonderful tool for
understanding a process. I include one for each student in my
classes. All you need is a credit card and Stouffer will ship it
right to you. If you want the more common 1/2 stop version, the
list's own Richard (Bostick and Sullivan 505-474-0890) sells this
mail order. Come to think of it, the wedges didn't help my
credit card balance problem either :-(

Tom