Re: Modified Zia formula

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:54:49 -0400

Texte du message écrit par INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
>What else have you come up with, Nze?

---Carl<

I think that some other additive can be use ( as sodium tungstate in zia)
At the time of abney they work only on heavy metal to change the color.

As you say many of the basis are find but I think that some variation could
be find.
I will work on it when I add some time. Now days I make a lot of photograh
and make some test on all the exotic salt I can make for ziatype, on
chrysotype and uranotype.(I would give all the result at the end it would
be easier to compare)

nze christian