Re: Modified Zia Formula

Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 11 May 1999 18:55:04 -0500

Jeffrey has the right ratio of LiCl to PdCl in his earlier post, that should
stay constant and as is good practice for those of us without scales and
balances that allow for accurate measure down to .001 grams, it is best to
error on the slightly more XCl, where x=Na, Li, etc.

And as i noted Carl and Jeffrey, I see the water or humidity playing a big
role. I may be way off there. I was going to run some test with ratios of
traditional ferric and AFO to see if that might help.

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9