Re: Modified Zia Formula ( Rising Bristol, again)

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Sun, 16 May 1999 13:02:44 -0600

Roger Hein ruminates:

>Hmmmm...so when does one no longer call a Ziatype a Ziatype? (or is the
>sub-ing of lithium for sodium what 'defines' Zia?) Very confusing (sigh).

Wondered that myself. I like to think of the Ziatype as a system rather
than a single process. Sort of begs the question though.

It sort of like the question of when is an original an original. There is
the this story of the ship the Argonaut. Every once in a while they'd
replace a board in the ship. Eventually all the boards had been replaced.
Is it still the Argonaut???

Oh I forgot to mention, when they replaced a board in the ship they took
the old boards and reassembled them into another ship over on the other
dock. There are now two Argonauts, which one is the original.

Offline please.

--Dick

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com